Monday, March 12, 2007

Tough One

So today is going to be a little bit harder to find the things I am thankful for. I had a rough night last night, I had trouble falling asleep, so I am super tired today. I can barely keep my eyes open. Not only because I am so tired, but because my eyes are so puffy and so my eyes are literally heavy. I look like I was in a boxing match and I lost big time. So here I go, my best shot:

Thankful for:
1. 3 day week
2. Free coffee through work
3. Listen to Hay House radio for free online
4. Weather is nice
5. I finally got to go ice skating this past weekend
6. I might meet my friend for lunch today
7. I am wearing flat comfy shoes
8. Did laundry yesterday, clean clothes
9. Cleaned out some more boxes in my apt
10. Remembered my book today
11. Flexibility to read my book
12. Still pizza in the fridge if I dare to eat it
13. I can fax my time sheet in without having to ask someone else to do it for me
14. I like to press the buttons on the fax machine
15. Cut and paste short keys, makes my job easier
16. The websites that I like to visit on a regular basis are not blocked

That's all for right now, I will try with all I have to find more things to be thankful for today! I know I can, it has already made me feel better. I am putting myself in the vibrational harmony that is necessary for me to achieve the life that I want. I am happy!

No comments: