Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Finding Joy in Every Moment

Okay, great day, great great great day. I am feeling so much better then yesterday. I can actually open my eyes wide, yesterday, they were like coin slots. Aweful. So today, I feel more refreshed and awake (even though about an hour ago I was falling asleep at my desk)... Anyway, I am so excited to make my list for today, so here it goes:

Thankful

1. The Honorary Title - a band that is on imeem and I am listening to right now, they are great
2. I got an email about a job I applied to, I really want this job because it would mean free school!
3. Only 1.5 more days in this work week for me
4. All my friends on myspace
5. My friends who want me to go on trips with them, I'm so lucky
6. Tonight for dinner is, pork chops, garlic mashed potatoes and green beens, yum!
7. Penut butter jelly for lunch
8. Lunch date with a friend today
9. Coupon in the paper today for Cosi's
10. Myspace funny graphics that I leave for my friends in their comments
11. American Idol is on tonight
12. Blue earbud covers, it makes my earbuds look really cute because they are blue and white now
13. I went to Gap Outlet last night and its a good one and it is very close to where I live
14. Great weather again today!
15. Adult Kickball team, I recruited new members through craigslist
16. Found a free coffee table on craigslist, looks good, I want to pick it up tonight
17. I have a car to go pick up the free table
18. Garmond font, I like how it looks when I type

Okay, that's my list for today. Today is a great day! Live for every moment because you can be thankful for each one!

No comments: