Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Life of Abundance

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been away. Which means I have so much to be thankful for. I also have been experiencing some hard time myself, I had an allergic reaction to some plants when I was working outside in the yard. I'm not exactly sure what it was the caused it, but I am just hoping it will go away soon because it is on my face. Anyway, here I go:

Thankful:

1. I have a face, nose, two eyes, cheeks, mouth
2. It's clearing up, the reaction on my skin
3. It's never happened before
4. I went on a vacation
5. I have family to visit
6. My boyfriend met me at the airport as a surprise
7. I have a group meeting tonight, to meet some new people for support!
8. I had some green tea to make my skin heal
9. My healing, thank you for my healing
10. Balance bar to ward off my hunger until lunch
11. Pandora to listen to new music for free!
12. Easy non stop flight yesterday
13. No one sat beside me on the plane, more room
14. Found a new store to check out that is cheap
15. Got some new clothes while on vaca for cheap
16. The stores are here too in case I want to return something
17. My mom got me a great new cute purse! Just what I wanted
18. I saw my grama, she is doing great
19. I saw my brother, he is so funny
20. I have clean clothes coming back
21. I saw my mom
22. I tried new things while on vaca
23. Wheat grass shot
24. Reiki mediation group
25. Got a cool new sticker for my car, Namaste
26. Happy hour on friday with new people from kickball
27. Only a three day week for me
28. My rash is only on part of my face
29. My bangs cover up part of my face
30. American idol is on tonight
31. Hay house radio
32. My new phone, I love it!
33. New mantras to live by from my new support group:

· MANTRA – POSITIVE SELF TALK

• I am optimistic• I trust life• I feel great, I love my life• My life works for me • I am clear and lucid
• I easily set goals • I achieve my goals with ease• All that I seek is seeking me
• I am figuring out more about myself
everyday, what I want, who I am, and
what I want in my life
• I attract positive, happy, people, events, and situations into my life
• I get all the help I need• I am attractive, active, and in demand• I adjust easily and effortlessly• I am confident• I accept challenges• Positive solutions abound• I am enthusiastic• I am lucky• I feel positive energy flowing through
me• I am safe, I am free• I trust life to bring me the best• My hopes and dreams come true• I love my life

That's all for today! Can't wait to be thankful for tomorrow~!!

No comments: