Monday, March 26, 2007

2 Weeks Notice

I love that movie! But I also love what it means, especially today. I just let my boss know that April 6th would be my last day here. My boyfriend is supportive, he thinks its great, and I suppose that I do too because this place is really making( or at least not helping anything) feel very terrible. So here's the list:

Thankful:
1. April 6th last day
2. Cherry Blossoms
3. Interviews
4. Sending the email that I am quitting to the temp agency
5. My brother's friend is going to take a look at my resume
6. That's What She Said kickball team
7. Kickball league- free stuff
8. Rash is going away~
9. Beautiful day
10. BF came to meet me for a wonderful walk today
11. Mom took me grocery shopping yesterday!
12. Yummy leftovers!

See you tomorrow, have a great evening!

No comments: