Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I love escalators!

So I just took an excel test for the job interview tomorrow and I got an 80%! That is better than I though I would do, so I think it's a good start. Here I go:

Thankful:

1. Team Captain, great leadership experience
2. Escalators- i love them!
3. Moving walkways, those are great too, I walk so much faster on them!
4. So close to the airport here
5. Free paper in the morning
6. Free muffin when I went down to take my test
7. Free e-mail accounts!
8. I have so many e-mail account!
9. Exclamation points
10. Great music
11. Yoga last night, it was fun and entertaining
12. Growth group tonight
13. Online tv
14. Mantras- here are somE!

• I am innocent• I make good decisions• I trust myself• I am doing what I need to do• I am good enough• I accept life• I surrender to appreciation• I believe in myself• I accept circumstances as they are• I love myself• I am free• My actions are in harmony with higher purpose• I release the past and I embrace the present• I forgive myself• I forgive everyone• I approve of myself• I know my boundaries• I respect the boundaries of others• I trust my inner wisdom to know the truth• I use my power wisely• I am safe and secure• I am willing to change

Great day, see you tomorrow! Money comes easily and frequently. Great jobs come easily and frequently.

No comments: