Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sleep, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

National Geographic picture. I can't wait to take pictures like this with my wonderful new DSLR camera!
I don't know what is wrong with me. Even since I stopped working, I've been going to the gym everyday. And everyone says that when you go to the gym and work out everyday, you have more energy. Well, I tended to agree with them, since when I was always tired all the time, it was also at a time when I didn't go to the gym on a regular basis. Now that I do, I expected to have more energy, but I don't! Perhaps its because I also don't have a job and not much interaction with people during the day, but I didn't think that would have too much of an effect on me. Anyway, its something with endorphins and all that, so I should still be soooo tired all the time. So I got up this morning at 9:30, went to the gym for Pilates at 10:00. I got back home, ate something and then immediately fell asleep for over 2 hours. What? How does that happen. I don't want to think that I'm depressed, but it's not too far fetched to think....okay turn this sucker around. It's the best day ever! In fact, my best friend in DC and I are going to start a blog together. We've actually been talking about this for a long long time, but I'm really gonna start it. I might be the only one writing in it, but that's okay.

Things I'm Thankful for:
Hummus, love it
Pilates class
30 Rock, hilarious
Making a picture book
Pandora

My health
My happiness
My sweats
Cereal ;)

Thank you so much! I am so happy now that I have this wonderful job doing such creative and fun things, it barely feels like work, I am so happy about it! Thank you!

No comments: