Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Merci Beaucoups! Grazie Mille! Domo Arigato!



Thank you, thank you, thank you! Those are really the only ways I know to say thank you, and I have no idea where I am going, but I am so excited to say that the Peace Corps changed their rule so that as long as I promise to get my 30 hours of ESL teaching over 3 months, I can be nominated for a region before I actually get all the hours! Yay!!! I just have to make sure that my next class has more than enough registrants! Wonderful, I'm very excited to see where I will potentially be going. I was worried there for a second that it wasn't in the cards for me to go, but it's just like the secret, something opens up, and universe responded and told me that I should continue with this endevor! I'm very excited so I'm signing the paper and sending it right back to my peace corps recruiter. Great day today! :)

Thankful for today:
Gymnastics
Great Sandwich
Good chat with friends
Delicious Stir Fry
Hair cut Thursday
No Traffic
Computer works
Great weekend weather
Zoo trip
Fun animal pictures
Baby gorilla, the cutest!
Delicious (you complete me) nutella and banana and strawberry crepes (drool)
Call from my brother!
I got back my Valentine's day package from my Mom!!
Living, breathing, walking, seeing, feeling!



No comments: