Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coo-Coo for Coco Puffs

Well not exactly Coco Puffs (I don't believe I've ever actually had them...) but for cereal. I have never come forward and said how thankful I am of cereal. In particular, anything with red berries. I love the Special K red berries, but not to exclude some of my other favs, like Strawberry fields (ironically also contains raspberries and other sorts of berries) and I don't know the name, but they look like cheerios but with blueberries and strawberries, etc. I love it. I never was a big fan of it in my childhood, mostly because I don't really like milk (I used to be allergic to it), but I use soy milk in my cereal and its just delicious. I got home tonight and I wanted something to eat, but do not have the energy to make anything, and so the perfect solution is cereal. God bless you cereal. So without further ado, here are the things that I'm thankful for today:

Cereal!
Soy milk (delicious delicious soy milk)
My printer works!
The nice girl who filled in for my co-teacher who couldn't make it
White boards (I like writing on them, it's fun)
Grooveshark, which is providing me with some lovely tunes as I write
Free streaming music and movies and shows, oh my!
Restaurant week, I will be going this weekend yay!
Tickets to wizards game (if I can get out of teaching ESL next week)
All my good fortune!
Crafting and craft blogs, I love your tutes.

Here's something I was working on, not sure how else I'm going to elaborate on it....

Started as just a Styrofoam wreath:



And I have a million old mags:
I actually only used one of my old ELLE magazines, just the first few ads and cut them up into strips:
Glued them all the way around until it was completely covered:Then I mad a cute little paper flower and glued that on..but it def needs something else, I'm just not sure what else to do....this is what it looks like now:
Oh, one more thing that I am very very very thankful for is my Glue Gun! It's amazing, I might even go as it changed my life. Haha, of course it has, without it, I wouldn't have been able to make my fun wreaths....even if I'm the only person who thinks they are fun.

Also thankful for:

All the wonderful donations for the date auction that I'm working on!

Thank you thank you thank, I'm so happy :)

No comments: