Thursday, June 9, 2011

Great(ful) Day!

No witty stories here today folks, just getting straight to the punchline...

Things I'm thankful for today:
DOPO night tonight with some wonderful ladies
Making my favorite summer drink
Double header softball game, I'm working on my swing
Last day of work tomorrow
Cleaned up my room
Figured out my flight back from home without spending a fortune
That I'm NOT on the bachelorette - just watched the last episode where the dude was a total d-bag
Good food
Nice bike ride today
I finally posted pictures
Great friends
Fun ladies night last night
My team girls, their parents and my other coaches - they threw me a party last night! So sweet!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  Life is wonderful :)

Don't forget to comment and tell me what you are thankful for today!!

No comments: