Friday, June 3, 2011

28 Days

A little less actually, but that made a better title.  I'm leaving in 25 days!  It's going soooo slow and sooo fast all at the same time, how does that happen?  I'm thinking it has something to do with the time space continuum, or the flux capacitor or maybe H.G. Wells...

Thankful for today -
I still have 3 weeks to enjoy all my friends and the things I love in the States
Only one more week of work!  Whoo hoo
Sold some stuff on craigslist
Beautiful outside
Delicious shrimp pasta lunch that I made myself
No work until Monday!
Ropes course tomorrow :)
I'm finally setting up blog for public consumption, you're welcome.

Thanks you thank you thank you!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm the first to comment - hooray! I will miss you SOOOOOO much but I can't wait to hear about all your upcoming adventures. Love you!