Sunday, November 15, 2009

the Wit

Today I took one of those personality test that judges my sense of humor. I think it came out about right (of course, it's highly complementary, so of course I would wholeheartedly agree)

the Wit

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK


You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais


I love those personality test. They are so fun. I mean what the best subject to everyone, themselves of course! Unless I'm just extremely egotistical, however I don't think that is the case. Either way, I learning about myself, haha. Although I should already know these things, but when they are reflected in such a good light, why not get the little boost :)

National Geographic's Picture of the Day:

Oh just gorgeous! I love it. I can't wait to get a new camera that takes beautiful photos like this one.

I applied to South Moon Under, and I believe that I got the job, but I told the manager that I could work when I can't work, so I'm thinking that may affect if they still want to give me the job. I have to call her tomorrow!

I'm also applying to a book store, which I think I would much rather work at, however South Moon Under is about 90% closer than the Book Store, oh the choices!

Thankful for today:
Starbucks
The library
Beautiful sunny day
the track
Podcasts
New Moon opens in a few days!

Thank you!

No comments: