Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Day After

So yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day. I had my first skee ball game, oh yes, competitive skeeball. So much fun, I was the top scorer at one point in the night...some one eventually beat my score, but I ended up being the top scorer of my team. This proves that I am, in fact, a high roller. It was great, my friends gave me some delicious baked goods, and sun flowers.
Today was also a very good day. I opened my present from my mom, she gave me a check (yay!) and a wicked cute purse! Thank you mom!!! Also, I had a softball game tonight and I hit my very first triple ever. It was so exhilarating! Everyone was super pumped, I think I also brought in a couple runs with it. I absolutely loved it. I think it was because I was wearing my dad's companys shirt. He was definitely helping me out there. So those are all the things that I'm basically thankful for...I will just list some of my musings from the last couple days...

Why does only one ear bud fall out? The other sits in there perfectly fine and content, the other seems to be a loose cannon.

Why do people make the "tschsh tschshhtshh tshhhhhhhh" sound when they are thinking and trying to find something on the computer....you know what I mean, you may have just done it.

When I put out my recycled bag at the grocery store check out, and they go to use a plastic bag, but then they realize I have a cloth bag and they end up throwing out the plastic one they started to use....so not saving the earth.

Why is everyone always in a rush on the metro...even myself..I cannot help but get caught up in it though I have nowhere to go.

Food comes in waves at work. We will go weeks without any free food, but when little leftover plate of cookies comes...bam! There's cake everywhere you look.

I would love to get on the sexting bandwagon...but how the hell are you supposed to take a picture of your own ass?? C'mon Chris Hanson, bring it on.

That's it.

Anyway, thank you thank you thank you! Thank you for even giving me the opportunity to write a blog that not a soul reads! Thank you!!

No comments: