Friday, January 25, 2008

So Much To Be Thankful For, So Little Time

Wow, so much has been going on that I am tremendously thankful for. I will just list them because its wonderful!

1. Patriots perfect season!
2. Patriots are in the Superbowl!
3. I LOVE THE PATRIOTS!
4. Great Mix CD from Katie
5. Magazine subscription from Paste, each magazine comes with a CD with awesome new music and new indie artists!
6. Gavin is back on tour!!!
7. I GOT TICKETS! 930 club, great small venue. I love him!
8. Free pictures from snapfish
9. Did I mention the Patriots perfect seasoN! WOW
10. Found the one magazine from the canceled Jane that I was missing at the Library! Got it for just a quarter! Perfect!
11. After I found the ONE and ONLY magazine I was looking for, I found the exact book I was looking for with ease! Amazing! I heart the Library.
12. 27 Dresses, saw it last weekend and it was super cute!
13. Sue is coming to see me tomorrow!
14. Today is Friday! Yeay!
15. Won a free happy hour at McFadden's- Hello! Great
16. Will have a big wonderful party at McFadden's and get a $25 gift card to go back for dinner! WOw
17. I found a $15 metro card on the ground! Thanks!

I am so grateful for every moment in my life! It is a beautiful life and I can't wait to create more wonderful things. THANK YOU!

Also, thank you to Threadbangers for giving me my newest obsession! I am making material by fusing plastic bags together, and making really cute bags from them! I'm making useful things and recycling! It's fabulous. I will post some pictures too!

No comments: