Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year

I hardly ever make a new years resolution, but this year I will make an easy one. I am going to work even more to implement the law of attraction into my life. I am going to attract everything that I want and deserve by being thankful for what I have. And I am truly thankful and appreciate all that is in my life now. I know that I can be more prosperous and happy. And that is what I am going to work for. So here are things I am thankful for today.

1) Was not sweating on the metro today
2) Yesterday was a nice day off
3) Short week this week, it's already Wednesday
4) Sold the TV yesterday for a nice profit
5) Got a new working vacuum to clean our place
6) Quick to find an outfit this morning
7) Nip/Tuck, I really love that show
8) All my gifts from Christmas
9) Got to spend time with family, it was fun
10) Cute dress the other night, got a lot of compliments

Happy New Year!

No comments: