Thursday, April 28, 2011

Everybody Happy - Nobody Sad

Whoa it's been a while - a whole year approximately. And, boy, has a lot happened. I have a job teaching gymnastics that I still enjoy, great friends, cheap and nice apartment and a wonderful person that I get to spend most of my time with...

But I have the most exciting news that I think I've ever had in my life (and possibly ever will??) I was invited to serve in the Peace Corps in Jamaica! I'm leaving at the end of June 2011, this year. I can't believe it. I'm very much overwhelmed, but at the same time excited, sad, scared, happy, fulfilled, empty, bored, nervous, apprehensive, shy, stressed, joyful, etc. Does the list stop? I don't think so. But for now, I'll just say overwhelmed, which could be a good thing or just so-so, because I should really just say that I don't know how I feel.

Ahh Jamaica, no worries!

No comments: